[SUBW-A] New trip: Tuesday Rock Climbing (15/04/2014)

Jemma Herbert herbertjemma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:35:55 AEST 2014

*Tuesday Rock Climbing*

Date:15/04/2014
Leader:Jemma Herbert
Email:[LINK: mailto:herbertjemma at gmail.com?subject=Tuesday Rock Climbing]
herbertjemma at gmail.com
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=296
Tuesday is climbing night! This is at the uni rock climbing gym 'the
ledge'. Lot's of cool people will be there. Last week there was a great
turn out.

If you haven't climbed before, don't worry. There are climbs for all sorts
of experience levels and all musculatures. There's bouldering (shorter
climbs without ropes or harnesses, basically) available upstairs, if you
want to try something new.

If you don't have a harness and don't mind tape harnesses, rather than the
Ledge's fancy padded ones, SUBW has a bunch of harnesses and 5 chalk bags
in the gear locker. If you want either or both of these items just leave a
comment when you sign up or give me (Jemma) a text or call on 0406427394.
You have to be signed up to this trip in order to be eligible for the
harnesses, for insurance reasons... Harnesses and Chalk Bags will be
available from 5pm. You need to contact me before 4:30pm if you want them.

As for a climbing partner, if you don't have one, we have a facebook page
for just this purpose. https://www.facebook.com/groups/241097436065217/. It
can be a really easy way to find a partner if you just post something on
the page, otherwise we can try and pair you up on the night.

Remember to bring $6 for entry and sandshoes (or you can hire climbing
shoes there for $4)

see you Tuesday night!

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=296] trip