[SUBW-A] New trip: Newbies Canyoning Experience: Serendipity (04/10/2014)

Lilian Castillo liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 1 06:08:28 AEST 2014

*Newbies Canyoning Experience: Serendipity*

Date:04/10/2014
Leader:Lilian Castillo
Email:[LINK: mailto:liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au?subject=Newbies Canyoning
Experience: Serendipity] liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=369
Greeting,

I will be taking a small group up to MT Wilson to do Serendipity on
Saturday, this is limited to car availability. You will need some kind of
experience but new beginners are welcome to join. It involves jumps and
swim, so you must be confident in this areas.

You will need helmet, wetsuit, nonslip shoes volleys are fine. Back pack
with a dry bag, lunch and water.

since the OZ Canyon festival will be there we be arriving to MT Wilson at
10am.

If you need gear let me know to organise a pick up from the club.

Lilian

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=369] trip