[SUBW-A] New trip: Juggler (Pilcher) and Grand Canyon (02/11/2014)

Lilian Castillo liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 28 18:42:34 AEDT 2014

*Juggler (Pilcher) and Grand Canyon*

Date:02/11/2014
Leader:Lilian Castillo
Email:[LINK: mailto:liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au?subject=Juggler (Pilcher)
and Grand Canyon] liliancastillo41 at yahoo.com.au
website:http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=379
This Sunday I will be doing Juggler (Pilcher) which I havent done before
and followed by Grand Canyon, which involves several abseiling, scrambling,
swim and over hang too. Im looking for preferable others with abseiling
skills. This is a limited group and I have 2 other spots from Lewisham in
my car. Leaving Sydney at 7.30am.

If time is allowed Empress Canyon the last section only.

http://subw.kseiler.de/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=379] trip