[SUBW-A] New trip: Wahroonga to Berowra via Bobbin Head (08/02/2015)

Martin Daly martin-daly at outlook.com
Wed Feb 4 07:38:43 AEDT 2015

*Wahroonga to Berowra via Bobbin Head*

Date:08/02/2015
Leader:Martin Daly
Email:[LINK: mailto:martin-daly at outlook.com?subject=Wahroonga to Berowra
via Bobbin Head] martin-daly at outlook.com
website:http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=424
A local day-walk accessible by public transport. We'll head off from
Wahroonga train station, pick up the Gibberagong track to Bobbin Head,
continue around to Apple Tree Bay and follow the track alongside Cowan
Creek up to Berowra train station. While the track is fairly easy, the
total length of the walk is around 17km.

http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=424] trip