[SUBW-A] New trip: Mugii Murum-Ban Weekend (10/10/2015 - 11/10/2015)

Sierra Classen scla4121 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Tue Oct 6 19:27:32 AEDT 2015

*Mugii Murum-Ban Weekend*

Date:10/10/2015 - 11/10/2015
Leader:Sierra Classen
Email:[LINK: mailto:scla4121 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Mugii Murum-Ban
Weekend] scla4121 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=607
Mugii-Murum Ban Weekend

So, the Mugii-Murum Ban Plan of Draft Plan of Management is up for review.
I want to check the place out and send in my two cents worth. Probably will
be just a thumbs up, but it's a good excuse to head out to an area I
haven't been to before.

Here is a link to this draft plan of management:

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/resources/planmanagement/draft/150508-mugiisca-pom-draft.pdf

Walk Details:

Duration: Leaving either on Friday night late or Saturday morning super
duper early. Coming back Sunday night.

Route: I have a plan, but points of interest suggestions are welcome.

Gear and required skills: Light overnight walking gear, abseiling gear and
intermediate ability (just in case), nav skills (map and compass), and
general self sufficiency will be major assets to safety, happiness and
success on this trip. The above are therefore ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS.

Car pooling: I need cars for this trip to work. Preferably two, but can be
done with one.

Signing up: Numbers on this trip are limited. Please be aware that signing
up does not guaranty you can come on the trip. I still need a car or two to
make this trip work.

This trip will be mostly off track and scrambly and exploratory (for me).
Please ask if you are unsure whether you and this trip are compatible. I
will help you decide.

http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=607] trip