[SUBW-A] New trip: Halloween Night Walk and World Record Attempt (30/10/2015)

Peggy Huang phua8697 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Sat Oct 17 16:47:34 AEDT 2015

*Halloween Night Walk and World Record Attempt*

Date:30/10/2015
Leader:Peggy Huang
Email:[LINK: mailto:phua8697 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Halloween Night Walk
and World Record Attempt] phua8697 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Phone:
Trip
website:http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=615
Halloween night walk is back this year with a very exciting addition.

There will be 2 parts of this trip:
1. Our Joint: World record attempt
2. SUBW coastal walk

PART 1, Our Joint:
SUBW will be supporting a charity event run by Arthritis and Osteoporosis
NSW. To promote healthy bones and joints, we will be attempting to break
the world record for the largest gathering of skeletons (you will be
provided with a skeleton onesie on the day).

Meet us at Dudley Page Reserve, Dover Heights, anytime from 4pm.
Our Joint will end at 9pm, but we may leave for our walk around 7pm.

It's normally $40 to participate; however, I've arranged $20 entry with
this discount code: 95178

This price includes:
-A skeleton onesie to keep (which you will pick up on the day)
-A licensed bar
-Pizza and Mexican food
-Gelato
-Entertainment, rides and haunted house
-A free drink at the Eastern, near Bondi Junction station. And free entry
to their Halloween party (if you show up in your onesie)
-Your name in the record books if we get more than 2018 people

You don't have to be an SUBW member to join Our Joint. Feel free to bring
family and friends.
Everyone has to register here:
https://ourjoint.gofundraise.com.au/cms/home

More info:
https://www.facebook.com/joinourjoint

To use the discount code:
Select Adult first – Onesie Size – Discount Code Yes – 95178 – the
discount price of $20 will be reflected when you’re adding payment
information.

Discount question is in a separate page. This page will only appear if
Adult is selected.

PART 2, Coastal Walk:
This will be straight after the Our Joint event above.
We have 2 options for the walk.
Take public transport to Bondi and do the Coastal walk from Bondi to
Coogee.
(Or you can always leave earlier as there's public transport if you don't
want to walk the 6km to Coogee.)
OR
Walk from the Halloween event to Watson's Bay and take public transport
home.

Hope to see you, please help spread the word and bring your friends and
family.

Peggy

http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=615] trip