[SUBW-A] New trip: Horseshoes and Geronimo Canyons (01/11/2015)

Leo Garnac l.garnac at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:54:06 AEDT 2015

*Horseshoes and Geronimo Canyons*

Date:01/11/2015
Leader:Leo Garnac
Email:[LINK: mailto:l.garnac at gmail.com?subject=Horseshoes and Geronimo
Canyons] l.garnac at gmail.com
website:http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=621
The plan would be to start around 9am, go down to the Wollangambe go up and
do Horseshoes then up again to do Geronimo and finish with a few hundred
meters in the Wollangambe.

The water is still cold and we will have to swim and jump so you must take
a wet-suit for this trip.

To join this trip you should have experience abseiling, the longest one
should be about 20m. You should also be able to go up hill from the
Wollangambe three times. If you don't have your own gear to abseil (helmet,
harness, descender, etc) you should be able to get it from the club. The
gear night is usually on Thursday.

There will be some track work this weekend and the easier way to come may
be by car. People with a car who can take other people will have priority.

I will be sleeping at Cathedral of Fern camp ground (Fri and Sat) and in
case you prefer to come by train on Saturday night I could pick you up at
Bell train station and drive you back to Sydney in the evening.

If you are coming both Saturday and/or Sunday you can camp at Cathedral of
Fern.

http://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=621] trip