[SUBW] New trip: Blu mountains Day Walk - lockley Pylon (05/08/2017)

Yuxiao (Natalie) Wang yuxiao.w at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 20:16:15 AEST 2017

*Blu mountains Day Walk - lockley Pylon*

Date:05/08/2017
Leader:Yuxiao (Natalie) Wang
Email:[LINK: mailto:yuxiao.w at hotmail.com?subject=Blu mountains Day Walk -
lockley Pylon] yuxiao.w at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1132
Sorry for this very late notice. My schedule was changed in the last minute
so now I have tomorrow free to go on a walk.

I'm planning to do a short walk to Lockley Pylon. It will be a return walk
of about 7km. However if we have time and feel like a bit more adventurous,
we can throw in some extra stuff, eg try to find the way down to fortress
creek, or even do a loop to fortress ridge.

The walk is mostly on open ridge with some magnificent view over the Grose
valley. However if we do decide to go off the track a bit, expect some
scrub bashing.

It's going to be cold and windy up on the ridge so bring plenty of warm
clothes. Also bring water and lunch.

The start of the walk is not close to public transport. I can only take 3
more people if we only got one car. I'm planning to leave Sydney around
8am, and it's about 2 hours drive to the start of the walk.

I'll be checking email till 11pm tonight. Please text me if you only see
this post in the morning but still want to join.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1132] trip