[SUBW] New trip: Tiger Snake canyon (dry) (13/08/2017)

Ronald Sandoval ronsandoval at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 23:29:50 AEST 2017

*Tiger Snake canyon (dry)*

Date:13/08/2017
Leader:Ronald Sandoval
Email:[LINK: mailto:ronsandoval at gmail.com?subject=Tiger Snake canyon (dry)]
ronsandoval at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1137
Planning to go to Tiger Snake canyon (Dry) and if things go really well, we
might squeeze in dry canyon as well, but goal #1 is TS and not coming back
in the dark.

http://ozultimate.com/canyoning/reports/2015/20151114_south_wolgan/photos.htm

Members with cars and abseiling experience will be given preference, this a
suitable beginners canyon where the longest abseil is ~25m. Max 6 ppl.

Please organise your own harness, descender, helmet, dry bags, food,
backpack, etc.

If you don’t have all this gear, you can borrow most of it from the club
on gear night.

We’ll get to the mountains reasonably early on Sunday. We can give 2
people lifts from Redfern Station.

Peace out.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1137] trip