[SUBW] New trip: Berowra to Mt Kurringai (12/08/2017)

Yuxiao (Natalie) Wang yuxiao.w at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 11 01:20:30 AEST 2017

*Berowra to Mt Kurringai*

Date:12/08/2017
Leader:Yuxiao (Natalie) Wang
Email:[LINK: mailto:yuxiao.w at hotmail.com?subject=Berowra to Mt Kurringai]
yuxiao.w at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1138
Sorry for the late notice again.
I will be running a day trip from Berowra to Mt Kurringai this Saturday.
The walk is about 10km and takes about 5 hours.
Some nice water view on the way.
Trains to start and end of the walk.
For the description of a similar trip please
see:http://wildwalks.com/bushwalking-and-hiking-in-nsw/ku-ring-gai-chase-national-park/berowra-to-mt-kuring-gai.html#tn

Beginner welcome but there are some steep sections so you need to be
reasonably fit. Please sign up if you want to come and I'll give you more
information eg. meeting time and location.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1138] trip