[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Malabar Walk (21/08/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:13:08 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Malabar Walk*

Date:21/08/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Malabar Walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1142
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 5 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Malabar,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a torch, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:30 at Bondi Pavillion

We may see some whales on the way if we're lucky:)

I saw some today:)

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Malabar where we share a cab back to Bondi beach

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1142] trip