[SUBW] New trip: Gear night Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM (17/08/2017)

Leonardo Novelli lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Tue Aug 15 21:53:36 AEST 2017

*Gear night Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM*

Date:17/08/2017
Leader:Leonardo Novelli
Email:[LINK: mailto:lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Gear night Thursday
6:00-7:00 PM] lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1143
Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend, or
return anything you've got lying around. We have almost everything you need
for canyoning, overnight walks and camping.

If you are returning gear, please make sure to at least clean it up and
return it neat. We do our best to check the state of each item, but please
tell us if you noticed any damage or flaw, it could be important for the
safety of other members.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Directions:
The Holme Building is on USyd campus, not far from the Quadrangle. Head
inside near the newsagent on the corner and then downstairs to the gear
locker (first door on the right side).

See you there!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1143] trip