[SUBW] New trip: Volunteers Needed for Interactive SUBW Stall at Open Day 2017 (26/08/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Fri Aug 18 15:19:43 AEST 2017

*Volunteers Needed for Interactive SUBW Stall at Open Day 2017*

Date:26/08/2017
Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Volunteers Needed
for Interactive SUBW Stall at Open Day 2017] rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1133
***If you're keen to help but not sure you can commit yet, please sign up
anyway for updates***

Like O Day in Week 1, I am running another stall with Tony Le to introduce
our club to new members. This time it's for potential future students, who
would start in Semester 1 2018. The vision is to make such a great
impression on the students, that they remember us at O Week 2018, head
directly for our stall, and sign straight up!

The USU is encouraging us to make the stall as interactive as possible, so
if you are a creative, fun and caring person, please join us! We've already
got some ideas cooking, and there will be a meeting about a week beforehand
(Monday 21st) to brainstorm and plan more activities for the stall.

If you can't come to either the meeting or the open day, but have a cool
idea, please still get in touch.

Please see the Open Day website for more general information:
https://openday.sydney.edu.au/?cid=ol_open-day-2017&utm_source=offline&utm_medium=print&utm_campaign=open-day-2017

Also, if you're a regular trip leader, we'd love you to stop by and
introduce yourself to the students. It makes such a difference to put faces
to the names! If you'd like, please also send us the most awe-inspiring
photos/vids from your trips, and we'll add it to the sick
slideshow/presentation we're making.

Tony and I learnt a lot from running the Re-O Day stall, and are keen to
make this one even better!

Cheers,

Rebecca Hawkins
SUBW President