[SUBW] New trip: Planning Meeting for Open Day Stall (21/08/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Fri Aug 18 15:19:49 AEST 2017

*Planning Meeting for Open Day Stall*

Date:21/08/2017
Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Planning Meeting for
Open Day Stall] rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1140
***If you can't make on Monday, please still sign up, as I may run another
meeting***

This is a chance to brainstorm ideas and plan our attack for SUBW's
upcoming interactive stall at Open Day, August 26th. We will be meeting
from 12.30pm in The Den, which is under the Gear Locker in Holme Building
(Directions: https://studentvip.com.au/usyd/main/maps/95163). There may be
craft involved!

We are looking for fun, creative and caring people to help us prepare an
outstanding stall, with interesting activities, displays etc. Even if you
don't have any ideas, we still need helping hands!

Note: Open Day is different to O-Day: O-Day is an orientation for students
who have already enrolled at USyd, but Open Day is to persuade people who
haven't yet chosen their study plans, to enroll at USyd.

I will be bringing yummy snacks to the meeting, let me know what you'd
like!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1140] trip