[SUBW] New trip: New trip: Gear night Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM (24/08/2017) (24/08/2017)

Jessica Fan jessicafan402 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 21:01:54 AEST 2017

*New trip: Gear night Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM (24/08/2017)*

Date:24/08/2017
Leader:Jessica Fan
Email:[LINK: mailto:jessicafan402 at gmail.com?subject=New trip: Gear night
Thursday 6:00-7:00 PM (24/08/2017)] jessicafan402 at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1148
Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend, or
return anything you've got lying around. We have almost everything you need
for canyoning, overnight walks and camping.

If you are returning gear, please make sure to at least clean it up and
return it neat. We do our best to check the state of each item, but please
tell us if you noticed any damage or flaw, it could be important for the
safety of other members.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Directions:
The Holme Building is on USyd campus, not far from the Quadrangle. Head
inside near the newsagent on the corner and then downstairs to the gear
locker (first door on the right side).

See you there!

To join this trip, please go to the trip announcement on the SUBW website.
For any other questions, please contact me directly.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1148] trip