[SUBW] New trip: Hiking in Tasmania, expression of interest (15/12/2017 - 23/12/2017)

Abeera Shahid abeera.shahid at outlook.com
Fri Dec 1 20:01:46 AEDT 2017

*Hiking in Tasmania, expression of interest*

Date:15/12/2017 - 23/12/2017
Leader:Abeera Shahid
Email:[LINK: mailto:abeera.shahid at outlook.com?subject=Hiking in Tasmania,
expression of interest] abeera.shahid at outlook.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1214
Hi guys,

I am wanting to explore Tasmania during my last week in Australia before I
whatever means of transport we can manage and go hiking around! This is
right before Christmas, so I can imagine people are busy but thought I'd
try anyway in case someone is interested. If you have advice for me in
terms of trails, or transport etc, please send an email!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1214] trip