[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Malabar Walk (11/12/2017)

Athena McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 20:21:17 AEDT 2017

*Bondi To Malabar Walk*

Date:11/12/2017
Leader:Athena McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Malabar Walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1216
We are meeting a little earlier so that we can try to finish the walk in
daylight...:)

Previous walkers will know why...lol

We will be meeting at a mysterious location in Bondi again that will be
revealed when you sign up...!

We are walking along the coast and will be walking next to the water for
80% of the walk.

We will be sharing a taxi back to Bondi Beach when we finish

Please bring:

A torch

A raincoat

Snacks

Remember the NYE fireworks trip is coming up and if you don't sign up soon
there may not be any places left

I hope you're having a fun start to the festive season :)

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1216] trip