[SUBW] New trip: KANANGRA MAIN (09/12/2017 - 10/12/2017)

Marc Rebollo marcreb6 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:44:37 AEDT 2017

*KANANGRA MAIN*

Date:09/12/2017 - 10/12/2017
Leader:Marc Rebollo
Email:[LINK: mailto:marcreb6 at gmail.com?subject=KANANGRA MAIN]
marcreb6 at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1220
We want to do Kanagra main canyon on Sunday.
This is a long day trip with abseils up to 55 m.
We will be heading up to Kanangra on Saturday evening for an early start on
Sunday.
There is 2 more spaces available in this trip as I would like to be an
small group.
I will e-mail u more details if u are interested.
Must be experienced abseiler an fit for walking with a bag of 10 ish kilos
See u soon!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1220] trip