[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Rose bay walk 🎅 father Xmas is also coming .....😇 (18/12/2017)

Athena McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:17:22 AEDT 2017

*Bondi to Rose bay walk ðŸŽ
 father Xmas is also coming .....😇*

Date:18/12/2017
Leader:Athena McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Rose bay walk
ðŸŽ
 father Xmas is also coming .....😇] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1222
I will be leading a walk from Bondi to watsons bay, then to rose bay and
back to bondi...

We will meet at 4pm at a secret location;)

The walk is on the coastline so we will be next to the water for the
majority of the walk

It is nearly Christmas so you can wear your festive gear if you like
ðŸŽ
😇💃

Please bring:

A raincoat

Water

Snacks

A smile!

It's a easy walk it's quite flat and there are no hills, there is no
climbing it's a good walk
for beginners.

But it is a long walk it takes 5-6 hours

If it's hot and you want to we may go for a swim, IF you want to....

I hope to see you on the walk:)

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1222] trip