[SUBW] New trip: Warrumbungle national park: car camping (23/12/2017 - 25/12/2017)

Ashwin Ramesh ashwin2007ray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 12:01:07 AEDT 2017

*Warrumbungle national park: car camping*

Date:23/12/2017 - 25/12/2017
Leader:Ashwin Ramesh
Email:[LINK: mailto:ashwin2007ray at gmail.com?subject=Warrumbungle national
park: car camping] ashwin2007ray at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1223
The plan is to drive up to camp blackman early Saturday morning and camp
there for 2 or 3 days (depending on your schedule). We'll do a couple of
day hikes to bread knife and grand high tops and belougery split rock.
There is also a night sky observatory with some shows if you're interested
which need to be booked in advance.
(http://tenbyobservatory.com/warrumbungle_observatory_telescope__night_sky_viewing)

Previous walking and camping experience required.

You can borrow the camping gear this Thursday and no need to pack light as
we're car camping. Need to bring water for all days and a stove as a fire
ban seems to be in place.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1223] trip