[SUBW] New trip: Davies Canyon (Kanangra) (27/12/2017 - 29/12/2017)

Adrian Spragg aspragg at tpg.com.au
Sun Dec 24 17:08:00 AEDT 2017

*Davies Canyon (Kanangra)*

Date:27/12/2017 - 29/12/2017
Leader:Adrian Spragg
Email:[LINK: mailto:aspragg at tpg.com.au?subject=Davies Canyon (Kanangra)]
aspragg at tpg.com.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1227
The plan is to drive to Oberon on Wednedsay 27.12.17 evening, and car pool
for the drive to Boyd Crossing where we camp the night. We make an early
start Thursday 28.12.17 for the trip through Davies Canyon, camping that
night in the canyon (more an open creek) at Whalania Ck. Friday 29.12.17 is
an early start for the walk out over Mt Paralyser, Cyclops, Carra Mernoo,
Thurat Ridge, Mt Thurat. I will drive to Orange, David back to Sydney

There is a trip description here
http://ozultimate.com/canyoning/track_notes/davies.htm
Rain is forecast for 25 & 26.12.17, but it is forecast to be fine for the
trip
https://www.yr.no/place/Australia/New_South_Wales/Kanangra-Boyd_National_Park/long.html

This trip is only suitable for experienced fit canyoners who have their own
gear. We have ropes.

Merry Christmas!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1227] trip