[SUBW] New trip: Ettrema Gorge (05/01/2018 - 07/01/2018)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Sun Dec 24 18:18:36 AEDT 2017

*Ettrema Gorge*

Date:05/01/2018 - 07/01/2018
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Ettrema Gorge] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1228
We'll be doing a three day walk through Ettrema Gorge.

https://www.subw.org.au/2007/01/28/ettrema-gorge-26-28-jan-2007/
http://bushwalkingnsw.com/walk.php?nid=203

This trip involves walking on rough terrain and rock hopping with overnight
backpacks. Thus, it is suitable for fit and experienced walkers only. You
must have all your own gear because there won't be a gear night due to the
holidays. We'll drive down on Thursday night and camp near the cars to get
an early start on Friday morning.

Numbers on this trip will be limited.

I'm overseas at the moment and only have irregular email access. Thus,
apologies if I'm unresponsive.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1228] trip