[SUBW] New trip: Wild Kowmung adventure (27/12/2017 - 30/12/2017)

Harry Burkitt harrisonburkitt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 11:15:10 AEDT 2017

*Wild Kowmung adventure*

Date:27/12/2017 - 30/12/2017
Leader:Harry Burkitt
Email:[LINK: mailto:harrisonburkitt at gmail.com?subject=Wild Kowmung
adventure] harrisonburkitt at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1230
On Wednesday the 27th Emilie and I will be driving out to the Kanangra
Walls early in the morning where we will start a 4 day hike. We'll walk
down to the Kowmung River and return via Wonga Wonga Ridge / Mt Cloudmaker.
In between the hiking we'll be filming the currently untouched beauty of
the wild Kowmung River at risk from the raising of Warragamba Dam. You'll
need to be able to walk 15km a day, carry your own food and be a committed
conservationist!

Call me if you are interested.

Harry Burkitt.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1230] trip