[SUBW] New trip: Bouddi Coastal Walk - Gosford (19/01/2017 - 20/01/2017)

Michael Trent micktrent at live.com.au
Fri Jan 13 16:40:58 AEDT 2017

*Bouddi Coastal Walk - Gosford*

Date:19/01/2017 - 20/01/2017
Leader:Michael Trent
Email:[LINK: mailto:micktrent at live.com.au?subject=Bouddi Coastal Walk -
Gosford] micktrent at live.com.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=981
I am planning on going up to Gosford on Thursday 19th, about lunch time, to
camp and do the coastal walk. We will check out the cafes at Gosford and
hit up the beaches before setting up our tents at Putty Beach in Bouddi
National Park.

The next day we will walk the coastal track. It is an easy 16km return walk
along the coast with almost no hills or hard sections. We cross several
beaches so there will be opportunities to cool off for a swim midwalk. Then
head home in the late afternoon on the Friday.

This trip is open to everyone and very little gear will be needed.
You will need
- tent
- sleeping bag
- food (dinner, breakfast, snacks for the walk)
- swimming gear

I can squeeze 3 people in my car so let me know if you need a lift or can
drive.

Feel free to take fishing gear if you want to do some night time beach
fishing.

Any questions just call me

Mick
0431 006 920