[SUBW] New trip: Surefire and Heart Attack Canyons - TOMORROW (23/01/2017 - 24/01/2017)

Leo Garnac l.garnac at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:19:33 AEDT 2017

*Surefire and Heart Attack Canyons - TOMORROW*

Date:23/01/2017 - 24/01/2017
Leader:Leo Garnac
Email:[LINK: mailto:l.garnac at gmail.com?subject=Surefire and Heart Attack
Canyons - TOMORROW] l.garnac at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=988
I'm planning to go to Newnes plateau this evening and do some canyons
tomorrow and the day after. Tomorrow, we will walk on a firetrail for 5km
with our canyoning and sleeping gear and cache our sleeping gear before to
do Surefire canyon. It has a few short abseils and wades/swim. In the
evening, we will sleep where we cached our sleeping gear. The next day we
will do Heart Attack canyon, some abseils and wades. Both are supposed to
be spectacular.

Check Tom's website if you want more details about the canyons.

Only for experienced canyoners and you need your own transport.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=988] trip