[SUBW] New trip: Canyoning in Death Valley (05/02/2017 - 02/03/2017)

Felix Ossig-Bonanno ossigf at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:39:12 AEDT 2017

*Canyoning in Death Valley*

Date:05/02/2017 - 02/03/2017
Leader:Felix Ossig-Bonanno
Email:[LINK: mailto:ossigf at gmail.com?subject=Canyoning in Death Valley]
ossigf at gmail.com
Phone:
Trip
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=990
Hi all! I'm in Las Vegas at the moment. I'll be buying some rope and
heading towards Death Valley until it gets warmer. If anyone would like to
join me shoot me an email.

I'm going to start with some easy 3 day loops without pitches before
hauling rope to tackle some vertical canyons.

There are also some great canyons around Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon, so
hopefully it warms up and some time can be spent there.

N.B. Club insurance does not cover you in the U.S. so consider getting your
own travel insurance. I would Down Under to be quite good. Let me know if
you know of a better one!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=990] trip