[SUBW] New trip: Donkey Mountain, Newnes, camping trip (08/07/2017 - 09/07/2017)

tony (tien) Le llt14 at live.com
Sun Jul 2 00:19:52 AEST 2017

*Donkey Mountain, Newnes, camping trip*

Date:08/07/2017 - 09/07/2017
Leader:tony (tien) Le
Email:[LINK: mailto:llt14 at live.com?subject=Donkey Mountain, Newnes, camping
trip] llt14 at live.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1108
For safety reasons, and the quality of the trip, this trip's itinerary is
weather dependant. So, it can be changed.

Donkey Mt has beautiful refreshing views of Wolgan Valley, and amazing maze
of formation of rocky pagodas. At night, you may see stunning milky ways if
lucky. please bring cameras.

You should be fit to, fully, enjoy this trip, hiking up steep mountainous
tracks.

Sat 8th, Meeting point at Newnes camp ground at 9am.

I may start leaving Sydney on Fri 7th, in the afternoon. 3 are spaces
available.

Weather can change very quickly. So, please bring cold weather clothes,
which are made of: wool, polypropylene, spandex, nylon, polyester, ....etc.
please no cotton material.

The items to bring are: head torches, helmet, strong day backpack,
overnight backpack, foods, minimum 4 litter of water, decent hiking or
strong shoes, shared tent, sleeping bag, air matt, and waterproof jacket &
pants in case of unexpected showers.

You can borrow many gears for free. To obtain the gears/equipment for this
trip if you don’t own any, please log into SUBW's website, and go to
"walks programme", then, sign on to the trip, namely "Gear Night
Thursday....”, and contact the gear officer what gears you want.

Your name n telephone will be listed for the purpose of organising car
pool. Any objection please let me know. People with 4wd cars, who are
willing to take others will be given top preference to join the trip.

More details after signing up. thank you

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1108] trip