[SUBW] New trip: M Solitary overnight (22/07/2017 - 23/07/2017)

Chris Rothwell chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 17:56:40 AEST 2017

*M Solitary overnight*

Date:22/07/2017 - 23/07/2017
Leader:Chris Rothwell
Email:[LINK: mailto:chris_bojangles at hotmail.com?subject=M Solitary
overnight] chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1109
I am running an overnight trip over mt solitary for a small group, should
be a fun trip, over mt solitary and out kedumba pass
This is a moderately strenuous walk, so previous bushwalking experience is
required.
You can borrow gear from the club from the gear locker if you need, see the
sign up on the trip page

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1109] trip