[SUBW] New trip: Dry canyoning on Newnes Plateau (08/09/2017 - 09/09/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Wed Jul 5 12:34:28 AEST 2017

*Dry canyoning on Newnes Plateau*

Date:08/09/2017 - 09/09/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Dry canyoning on Newnes
Plateau] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1110
This weekend I'm planning to do some dry canyons on Newnes Plateau. Dry in
this sense means, there are no swims, but you might still get your feet
wet.

I'm thinking about doing Spiral Canyon and Suboir Canyon.
But I'm flexible and we might change it depending on the group.

For the night, we'll camp near the cars and have a roaring campfire.

All canyons involve some degree of abseiling, so you must have some
abseiling experience.

You must have your own abseiling and camping gear or borrow it from the
club. If there is no regular gear night this week, I can open up the gear
locker for those who are coming on this trip.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1110] trip