[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Malabar Walk 1:15 start (06/07/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:22:57 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Malabar Walk 1:15 start*

Date:06/07/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Malabar Walk
1:15 start] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1112
Hi there

I will be leading a 4 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Malabar,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 1:15 at Bondi Pavillion

We may see some whales on the way if we're lucky:)

I hope to see you on the walk!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1112] trip