[SUBW] New trip: Narrow Neck passes: Carlon, Harmil and Dumphy (15/07/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Tue Jul 11 22:53:49 AEST 2017

*Narrow Neck passes: Carlon, Harmil and Dumphy*

Date:15/07/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Narrow Neck passes: Carlon,
Harmil and Dumphy] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1115
This Saturday I'm planning to explore some of the passes that lead through
the cliff line of Narrow Neck. The plan is to start at Green Gully, get up
Carlons Head, down Harmil Ledge and then have a look at Dumphys Pass before
returning to where we started.

The passes all involve some degree of rock scrambling which may be in
exposed positions. Thus, you have to be comfortable with negotiating rough
terrain and these kind of scrambles. You must have at least some experience
with off track walking.

I've got a car and can give people a loft from the city.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1115] trip