[SUBW] New trip: Bondi to Rose Bay walk (17/07/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 18:32:12 AEST 2017

*Bondi to Rose Bay walk*

Date:17/07/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi to Rose Bay walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1117
Hi there

I will be leading a 4 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Rose bay,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:15 at Bondi Pavillion

We may see some whales on the way if we're lucky:)

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Rose bay where there is public transport back to
the city.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1117] trip