[SUBW] New trip: Bonnum Pic and Wanganderry Walls (22/07/2017 - 23/07/2017)

Tim Vollmer tim.vollmer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 22:21:10 AEST 2017

*Bonnum Pic and Wanganderry Walls*

Date:22/07/2017 - 23/07/2017
Leader:Tim Vollmer
Email:[LINK: mailto:tim.vollmer at gmail.com?subject=Bonnum Pic and
Wanganderry Walls] tim.vollmer at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1118
Evening all,
Kosta and I are heading out this weekend to explore the area around Bonnum
Pic and Wanganderry Walls in Nattai National Park.
There is a footpad out to Bonnum Pic, but our plan is to then head NE a
reasonable way along Wanganderry Walls. This section is off track and
exploratory in nature. Based on the satellite images there are lots of
interesting looking features, so we'll be exploring various creeks and
viewpoints along the way.
This is an intermediate level walk. While it doesn't involve huge
distances, it will almost certainly involve scrub bashing and rock
scrambling. You must have experience doing overnight walks, confidence with
rock scrambling, and some experience walking off track.
If I haven't previously walked with you, please ensure you provide details
of your experience so we can determine if this trip is suitable for you.
T2

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1118] trip