[SUBW] New trip: Asgard Plateau (29/07/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Tue Jul 25 15:03:40 AEST 2017

*Asgard Plateau*

Date:29/07/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Asgard Plateau] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1123
Asgard Plateau is a plateau above the Grose Valley near Mount Victoria. It
has several high points and lots of stunning lookouts. The plan is to do a
"grand tour" around the plateau and visit as many of the scenic points as
we can.

I expect this walk to be technically easy since it is mostly on track or on
small paths. However, it will be a longish day since we want to explore as
much of the plateau as possible. Thus, you have to have good fitness for
this walk.

Numbers on this walk will be limited to get a small, fast moving group.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1123] trip