[SUBW] New trip: Start of semester BBQ and a short gm (10/08/2017)

SUBW Committee committee at subw.org.au
Wed Jul 26 15:52:55 AEST 2017

*Start of semester BBQ and a short gm*

Date:10/08/2017
Leader:SUBW Committee
Email:[LINK: mailto:committee at subw.org.au?subject=Start of semester BBQ and
a short gm] committee at subw.org.au
Phone:
Trip
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1125
The semester is starting again, so it is time to hold a bbq. This is a good
chance to meet all our old and new members chat about past and future
adventures. We'll also have our projector, so we can show some pictures of
past trips.

We'll meet behind Manning House from 5 pm and fire up the bbq.

Unfortunately, our secretary has resigned because he is moving overseas.
Thus, we'll also hold a short general meeting to elect a new secretary. If
you are interested in joining the committee, let us know.

Please sign up for this trip on the website so we know how many people are
coming and can shop enough supplies.

We hope to see you all there!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1125] trip