[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Rose Bay Walk (31/07/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:23:15 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Rose Bay Walk*

Date:31/07/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Rose Bay Walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1127
Hi there

I will be leading a 5-6 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Rose
bay and back to Bondi Beach, with pretty amazing views along the coastline.
This is a great walk for those who want to walk but have no prior
bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:15 at Bondi Pavillion

We may see some whales on the way if we're lucky:)

I hope to see you on the walk!

We will finish the walk at Bondi Beach

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1127] trip