[SUBW] New trip: A fun trip for beginner skiing weekend at, or near Perisher, (12/08/2017 - 13/08/2017)

tony (tien) Le llt14 at live.com
Sat Jul 29 00:53:01 AEST 2017

*A fun trip for beginner skiing weekend at, or near Perisher,*

Date:12/08/2017 - 13/08/2017
Leader:tony (tien) Le
Email:[LINK: mailto:llt14 at live.com?subject=A fun trip for beginner skiing
weekend at, or near Perisher,] llt14 at live.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1128
Rebcca Hawkins and myself will be leading a skiing weekend for beginners.

We are very novice skiers, but, together, both of us have wanted to run
this fun trip for SUBW's beginners.

We also desperately need to have experienced skier members to join in this
trip to help us to take care of the beginners.

So, the more experienced you are, the more we need you. We might have to
supply delicious foods just for you.

If you are interested, please, sign on the trip, as soon as you can, so, we
have more time to sort out the details to suit majority of the whole team.

Please, also, note that this trip is the "must go trip" for beginner skier
members, who also wants to joint in my later trip, namely "Dates may be
changed, again. 7 days, fully lodging, and skiing, inside Alpine National
Park, Victorian snow country, for $425 (09/09/2017 - 16/09/2017)".

For the "7 days skiing ....etc" trip, Please keep checking it out, as the
dates can be changed again. I will change the dates directly in the trip
announcement, without any extra emails to notify to all, hundreds of
members. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. If you have already signed
up, as i have your contact details, i will send updated information
directly to you.

For the weekend ski trip, We will be concentrate in "cross country skiing
skills".

However, we will also try for everything to have fun.

On the dates, which ever a ski field that have enough snow, and the
condition are good, we will go there.

Accommodation, we will be very resilient and flexible.

We are bush walkers, so, "snow camping" is an option, too. Please, look at
Utube for a bit more detailed "snow camping" videos.

Safety always comes first.

Your contact number will be listed within the "signed up group" for further
trip's arrangements. Please, SMS to me if you do not want.

We need a few 4wd vehicles if possible.

More details after sign up.
Cheers

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1128] trip