[SUBW] New trip: Call Out for O-Day Stall Volunteers (31/07/2017)

Rebecca Hawkins rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Sun Jul 30 14:23:35 AEST 2017

*Call Out for O-Day Stall Volunteers*

Date:31/07/2017
Leader:Rebecca Hawkins
Email:[LINK: mailto:rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Call Out for O-Day
Stall Volunteers] rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1121
We are running a stall at the Semester 2 Orientation Day event. I am
looking for volunteers to help throughout the day. The event goes from
9am-4pm, but I'll also need a couple of people to help with set-up and
pack-down. I'll be supplying snacks all day, so let me know what you'd
like, and i'll see what I can do.

Please let me know your exact availability by sending an email to:
rhaw1918 at uni.sydney.edu.au, so I can create a roster. There will be at
least two people at the desk at any one time, as there will be some cash
handling involved.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1121] trip