[SUBW] New trip: Climbing night at the Ledge (02/08/2017)

SUBW Committee committee at subw.org.au
Mon Jul 31 07:05:07 AEST 2017

*Climbing night at the Ledge*

Date:02/08/2017
Leader:SUBW Committee
Email:[LINK: mailto:committee at subw.org.au?subject=Climbing night at the
Ledge] committee at subw.org.au
Phone:
Trip
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1129
Every Tuesday, we have our club climbing night at the Ledge, the indoor
climbing gym on campus.

Club members get a discounted entry of $6 (Tuesdays after 5pm) and can also
use the club's harnesses for free.

Bring a friend to climb with, meet other SUBW members there to team up or
simply practice your skills in the bouldering area.

If it is your first time at the ledge, please sign up for this trip so we
know to expect you and meet us there at 5.30 pm so we can introduce you to
everything and show you how to belay safely.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1129] trip