[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk (12/06/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 14:27:09 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk*

Date:12/06/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Watsons Bay
Walk] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1088
Hello walkers!

I will be leading a 2 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Watsons
Bay, with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk
for those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:15 at Bondi Pavillion

I hope to see you on the walk!

On the last walk we saw whales jumping right out of the water!

Hopefully we will see some on monday

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1088] trip