[SUBW] New trip: Forest Walk to Sublime Point Track (11/06/2017)

kevin lai kev.lai09 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 09:38:13 AEST 2017

*Forest Walk to Sublime Point Track*

Date:11/06/2017
Leader:kevin lai
Email:[LINK: mailto:kev.lai09 at gmail.com?subject=Forest Walk to Sublime
Point Track] kev.lai09 at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1091
Hey everyone,

Its cheap $2.50 Sunday again this weekend, so let's take advantage of it :)
Im going to run a trip on the 'Forest Walk to Sublime Point Track'. This
walk is south of the Royal National Park and starts with the 8.29am train
from Central to Coalcliff (Approx 1.25hr).
Afterwards, we will catch the train back from Austinmer. Please note that
there is a fair deal of elevation in this track, especially at the start.
If you are fit in general, then you should have no problems with this. This
is a very nice walk, with a few lookouts to take in the beauty. To end this
walk, we will stop over at Austinmer beach for a nice arvo swim, sunset and
food.

More information can be found here:
http://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/things-to-do/walking-tracks/forest-walk-to-sublime-point-track.

Any questions, please send me an email.