[SUBW] TR - Denali (aka Mt McKinley), Alaska 2016

Tony Ruzek tony_ruzek at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 10 16:22:43 AEST 2017

Hey guys,------------------------------------------------------------------------hope, you are heaving an awesome loooong weekend! Just a little reminder, this long weekend, as every year, officially kicks off the winter ski season! Couple resorts opened up even earlier this year. I've seen some photos from Main Range from couple days ago, and it's not looking bad at all!Of course, the best conditions are still about 10 weeks away. So, if you are planning on coming to snow only once or couple times this year, hold your horses.
Forgot to attach couple photos to TR Denali.Kosta took time and effort and put it on our SUBW website, where you can find plenty other inspiring trip reports and great information. THANKS KOSTA!https://www.subw.org.au/2016/05/01/denali-mt-mckinley-alaska/

The zoom in shot from Western Buttress should be credited to Volodymyr, how was the only one of us to be to bothered to bring a more serious camera. There rest of the shots are from my phone, GoPro or my trusted Lumix.The last selfie was taken I believe with Jack's phone, who was just as much of a leader of this expedition as me. Thanks everyone!