[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Malabar Walk (14/06/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 18:16:25 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Malabar Walk*

Date:14/06/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Malabar Walk]
successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1093
Hi there

We saw a whale again on Monday!

I will be leading a 4 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Malabar,
with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk for
those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 1:15 at Bondi Pavillion

Please note if the group wants to take photos or walk slowly this is fine
but will
result in the walk taking longer than 4 hours, I don't mind either way is
fine by me!

I hope to see you on the walk!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1093] trip