[SUBW] New trip: Gear Night Thursday 5:30-6:00 pm! (15/06/2017)

Leonardo Novelli lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au
Wed Jun 14 23:29:54 AEST 2017

*Gear Night Thursday 5:30-6:00 pm!*

Date:15/06/2017
Leader:Leonardo Novelli
Email:[LINK: mailto:lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au?subject=Gear Night Thursday
5:30-6:00 pm!] lnov6504 at uni.sydney.edu.au
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1094
Gear Night this Thursday, in Holme Building on campus, from 5:30 to 6:00
pm.

Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend (we
have all you need for canyoning or overnight walks and camping), or return
anything you've got lying around. If you are returning gear, please make
sure to at least clean it up and return it neat.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Head inside near the coffee shop/newsagent on the corner of Holme building
and then downstairs (on the right side) to the gear locker. See you there!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1094] trip