[SUBW] New trip: Weekly climb night, Indoor rock climbing. Now, Membership's tag can be obtained from the Ledge's officers, and get a discount. (20/06/2017)

tony (tien) Le llt14 at live.com
Sat Jun 17 22:52:50 AEST 2017

Date:20/06/2017
Leader:tony (tien) Le
Email:[LINK: mailto:llt14 at live.com?subject=Weekly climb night, Indoor rock
climbing. Now, Membership's tag can be obtained from the Ledge's officers,
and get a discount.] llt14 at live.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1095
Every Tuesday night, from 5pm to 9:50pm, practicing or learning "indoor
rock climbing, and bouldering", skills.

It is a special discounted $6 fee, pay at the desk, and remember to say
that "i am a SUBW's memmber, and show your SUBW's membership tag.

Pay $8, or more if you have no tag, or climb on any of other time. If you
have no tag, nor harness, you may have to pay $12 (+ chalk bag + shoes,
optional).

To obtain the tag, please, show to the Ledge's staff your SUBW's membership
details, after signing on your account, on your mobilephone screen. Or,
show your paper receipt.

I do not work for the Ledge, only a regular climber, and i like to help
SUBW's members, you, for free, with my limited climbing skills. The Ledge
also runs paid courses for any level.

If you like to see me, please, usually, i am upstairs for bouldering. Or,
just ask anyone, who works at the desk, to put you in touch with anyone
else, who is in bushwalking club. Please, SMS to me, preferably, before 2pm
every Tuesday, and let me know what time, approximately, you may be there.
Please, intrduce yourself.

Rock climbing skills will help you a lot when you are going to canyons.

There are many club's harnesses available for free to use (for insurance
reasons you have to be signed up to this trip in order to use the
harnesses). If it is your first time at the LEDGE, please let me know, and
you also must pay and fill in a form with Phil, Leila, Peter, Gaby or
someone else, who are at the desk. Any other questions, please email to me,
anytime, and i'L try to answer.

Details about The Ledge can be found here:
- http://www.susf.com.au/page/the_ledge.html

If you haven't climbed before, don't worry. There are climbs for all sorts
of experience levels and musculatures. There's also bouldering (basically
shorter climbs without ropes or harnesses, and you do not need a
belayer/climbing partner) available upstairs, if you want to try something
new.

You can also hire gears such as climbing shoes and chalk bag from the desk.

As for a climbing belayer/climb partner, if you don't have one, we have a
facebook page for just this purpose:
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/241097436065217/.
It can be a really easy way to find a partner, otherwise, we can find a
belayer for you at the night.
Have fun climbing, a very interesting sport.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1095] trip