[SUBW] New trip: Gear Night WEDNESDAY 4:30-5:00pm! (21/06/2017)

Maricar Maandal mgmaandal at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 10:40:19 AEST 2017

*Gear Night WEDNESDAY 4:30-5:00pm!*

Date:21/06/2017
Leader:Maricar Maandal
Email:[LINK: mailto:mgmaandal at yahoo.com?subject=Gear Night WEDNESDAY
4:30-5:00pm!] mgmaandal at yahoo.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1097
Hi everyone! Since it's final exam season, there will be some changes on
gear night schedule.

Gear night this week is on Wednesday, in Holme Building on campus, from
4:30 to 5:00 pm.

Stop by to say hi and borrow any gear you might need for the weekend (we
have all you need for canyoning or overnight walks and camping), or return
anything you've got lying around. If you are returning gear, please make
sure to at least clean it up and return it neat.

Please sign up to this trip so I know how many people are coming.

Head inside near the coffee shop/newsagent on the corner of Holme building
and then downstairs (on the right side) to the gear locker. See you there!

For anyone who'll be needing gear but could not make it, please contact any
of the gear officers and we'll try to work something out.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1097] trip