[SUBW] New trip: Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk (26/06/2017)

Eliza McNamara successpass at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 19:34:00 AEST 2017

*Bondi To Watsons Bay Walk*

Date:26/06/2017
Leader:Eliza McNamara
Email:[LINK: mailto:successpass at gmail.com?subject=Bondi To Watsons Bay
Walk] successpass at gmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1098
Hi there

I will be leading a 2 hour trip from Bondi Beach in Sydney out to Watsons
bay, with pretty amazing views along the coastline. This is a great walk
for those who want to walk but have no prior bushwalking experience.

Please bring: 1L of water, snacks, a raincoat and a jumper.

We will meet at 4:15 at Bondi Pavillion

Please note if the group wants to take photos or walk slowly this is fine
but will
result in the walk taking longer than 2 hours, I don't mind either way is
fine by me!

I hope to see you on the walk!

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1098] trip