[SUBW] New trip: Day walk along Mt Hay Range (25/06/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Fri Jun 23 20:41:54 AEST 2017

*Day walk along Mt Hay Range*

Date:25/06/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Day walk along Mt Hay Range]
list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1099
This Sunday I'm planning to walk along the Mt Hay Range. We'll start at the
Mt Hay car park and walk towards Boorong Crags and probably further.

The walk is inspired by the recent balloon retrieve (
https://www.subw.org.au/2017/05/28/balloon-retrieve-at-kolonga-labyrinth/
). We'll walk along the top of the cliffs of the Grose valley so I expect
some spectacular views from up there.

While there seems to be a path for part of the way, part of the trip will
be exploratory. Thus, you need to have decent fitness and be comfortable on
rough, uneven ground with the potential for some scrambling. Since I
haven't been to the area before, I'm not 100% sure what to expect.

I've got a car, so I can give people a lift from the city or the train
station.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1099] trip