[SUBW] New trip: Devil's Hole (01/07/2017)

Chris Rothwell chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 15:51:41 AEST 2017

*Devil's Hole*

Date:01/07/2017
Leader:Chris Rothwell
Email:[LINK: mailto:chris_bojangles at hotmail.com?subject=Devil's Hole]
chris_bojangles at hotmail.com
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1101
I am going to do the Devil's hole circuit this saturday. It is a chance to
explore an interesting route through the cliffs under katoomba. There is
some information on the web if you want to know more, we are not going to
the one in Nevada, its the other one.

You will need all the standard day walking gear; sturdy shoes, a hat,
sunscreen, 1.5L of water, a decent lunch and some snacks.

You can get the train to Katoomba and we can go from there.

See you saturday!

Chris

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1101] trip