[SUBW] New trip: Rambling 'round Radiata Plateau (02/07/2017)

Konstantin Seiler list at kseiler.de
Fri Jun 30 22:52:21 AEST 2017

*Rambling 'round Radiata Plateau*

Date:02/07/2017
Leader:Konstantin Seiler
Email:[LINK: mailto:list at kseiler.de?subject=Rambling 'round Radiata
Plateau] list at kseiler.de
website:https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1107
Radiata Plateau is near Katoomba. It is a plateau above the Megalong Valley
with cliffs falling off around it. There are a couple of passes through the
cliff line, Esgate Pass and Blacks Ladders which we are going to use to get
down through the cliff lines, around and back up the other way.

This trip is basically a copy of this trip:
https://www.subw.org.au/2013/02/03/esgate-pass-blacks-ladders/

While we won't be walking far in terms of distance, I expect rough terrain
and some rock scrambling. Thus, you have to be fit and be comfortable with
off track walking.

I've got a car, so I can give people a lift from the city.

https://www.subw.org.au/members/tripDetailsPublic.php?tripid=1107] trip